The Quality Assurance Sub-Committee
The Quality Assurance Sub-Committee aims to establish and maintain a Code of Conduct and Best Practice Standards for HKIECA’s members to adhere to, with the ultimate aim that students and parents are satisfied with the services provided by HKIECA members.
- To set guidelines for the maintenance of the quality of service in relation to the work of education consultancy services
- To develop a system whereby the quality of service can be assessed and monitored
- To carry out periodic reviews for the upgrading of the quality of service
- To receive and investigate any conflict of interest with members of HKIECA and recommend to the Executive Committee any actions necessary
- To recommend to the Executive Committee revisions to the Code of Practice and Best Practice Standards, that appear desirable or necessary from time to time.