The Membership and Social Activities Sub-Committee
The Membership and Social Activities Sub-Committee aims to help to create an association of self-disciplined education counselling and consulting professionals whose members adhere to the highest ethical and business standards.
- To vet all membership applications and to submit recommendations to the Executive Committee for acceptance decisions
- To inform applicants of the acceptance decisions and to finalise the application process if needed (e.g. collect membership fees)
- To facilitate all election arrangements
- To maintain an up-to-date and secure membership register
- To organize social events and activities for members in order to provide them with an informal setting to mingle, and develop networks and friendships.