The Liaison and Promotion Sub-Committee
The Liaison and Promotion Sub-Committee aims to assist the association by disseminating information about its work, activities, and contributions to the general public and to relevant government and non-government bodies.
- To liaise with all stakeholders in Hong Kong including government, education, private sector, and representative bodies of overseas government and education providers, relevant to the work of the association
- To establish and maintain contact with overseas government, education providers, professional bodies, and associations relevant to the work of the association
- To profile the association in the local and international media and to raise awareness of the association and its work
- To devise suitable promotional strategies, including press releases, articles, interviews, pamphlets, press conferences, seminars, awards, to profile the professionalism and contributions of members
- To take every opportunity to highlight the benefits of an overseas education for students, parents and the Hong Kong community, and encourage the growth in numbers of students studying overseas