The Professional Training and Business Development Sub-Committee
The Professional Training and Business Development Sub-Committee aims to develop business opportunities for the Association, and a series of training programmes for members and their staff. The training will consist of workshops and seminars dealing with the three main areas of counselling skills, matching students to the most appropriate countries/institutions/courses and quality and ethics.
- To work with the Quality Assurance Sub-Committee for the identification of members’ needs for raising their quality of service
- To identify the needs of members for the development of their professionalism
- To design and organize training programmes with the goal of raising Members’ quality of service
- To design and organize programmes with the goal of developing members’ professionalism
- To assist industry to generate additional business opportunities and protect their interests in the business community